– 12 Chocolate Lil' Franz
– 5 Tbsp. Butter at room temperature
– 1 Cup Peanut butter
– 1 Cup confectioners' sugar
– 1/3 Cup heavy cream at room temperature
– pinch of salt
– 1/4 Tsp. vanilla extract
– 1/4 Cup unsalted, dry roasted peanuts
– Frosting bag
1. Beat the butter on medium speed with a handheld or stand mixer fitted with a paddle or whisk attachment on medium speed until creamy, about 2 minutes.
2. Add the peanut butter, confectioners’ sugar, heavy cream, vanilla extract, and salt.
3. Beat for another 3 minutes.
4. If the frosting is too thin, you can add some confections' sugar. If it's too thick, add some heavy cream.
5. Chop the peanuts to the desired size
6. We want to get a b-e-a-uuuuuuutiful swirl, so we’re going to scoop the peanut butter frosting to a frosting bag.
7. Pipe the frosting into a swirl on top of a Lil Franz.
8. Take some of the chopped peanuts and sprinkle them atop. Make sure you do this quickly before the frosting sets, so as much peanuts stick to your Franz as possible!
Let them eat cake!